Saturday, November 23, 2013

Welcome!

Hello Everyone!

I have created this blog to have a place for people to go on and see what is new in our lives, as well as be entertained by some of our pictures.

I will try to keep you all posted on Wedding details as we do the planning!

I am excited to have a place to share all these moments of our engagement and planning in one place!


One major thing I want to announce to everyone,
the date for our wedding is 
Sept. 27, 2014
this happens to be an Iowa State home game so 
we are having a hard time being able to block rooms out
at hotels!
We found one hotel in Nevada that would block out a few rooms for us but they will only hold
them until November 27, 2013, it will probably be the cheapest place you will find, I 
believe they quoted us 69.99 a night, the reservations are under Rhonda Larson.
I apologize for the short notice and I hope they will still take reservations for our guests
past the date above, but we encourage you to plan ahead if you want to
get a room for the night of our reception!




No comments:

Post a Comment