Thursday, May 8, 2014

Wedding Planning

I am starting to get really excited and motivated for wedding planning!

In less the 5 months I will be Mrs. Kelsie Maguire!

I've been slacking on the wedding planning with all the stuff we have 
going on in our lives right now, the new house, my broken ankle,
and school for me.

Dress shopping is in the works!
Food tasting for our reception will be soon! 
Designing our Wedding cake.
Bouquets.
Decoration shopping.


These are all things I have been thinking about the last week or two,
We are finally down to the part that
is more fun when Wedding planning. (at least I think so!)



Keep in mind the hotel situation for our guests coming in from out-of-town !
We are planning on having someone as a shuttle driver
to get people from the hotels to our reception and back so no one will
have to be responsible for driving!

Scott and I are anxious and excited about our Wedding Day, and ready
to see some of our Family and Friends we don't get to see often!!

No comments:

Post a Comment