We are starting to get nervous and excited for our big day!
It's coming up so fast!
We are still working on small details
most things are figured out though! YAY! :)
I have added a few tabs to our website, be sure to check them out!
Song requests for the reception and RSVP's!
I am working on the invites now will get them out in about a month or two!
Update on my ankle:
I will be able to walk down the aisle in September,
without a boot! :)
I am doing well, still working on getting my incision all healed up
and I am scheduled to get my boot
off and be free sailing June 26th!
Update on the house:
We are loving it!
We are so excited we have a good place in our yard for a garden,
we have that planted, done a lot of work outside.
We twilled up some grass and seeded,
planted some new flowers,
and fixed up the garage so Scott has a workspace!
Exciting things to come!!
Keep up with all our updates on here!!
Our email is skmaguire2014@gmail.com.
most things are figured out though! YAY! :)
I have added a few tabs to our website, be sure to check them out!
Song requests for the reception and RSVP's!
I am working on the invites now will get them out in about a month or two!
Update on my ankle:
I will be able to walk down the aisle in September,
without a boot! :)
I am doing well, still working on getting my incision all healed up
and I am scheduled to get my boot
off and be free sailing June 26th!
Update on the house:
We are loving it!
We are so excited we have a good place in our yard for a garden,
we have that planted, done a lot of work outside.
We twilled up some grass and seeded,
planted some new flowers,
and fixed up the garage so Scott has a workspace!
Exciting things to come!!
Keep up with all our updates on here!!
Our email is skmaguire2014@gmail.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment