After a long talk with Scott and some of our family,
we have decided we want to have a big wedding in the church.
I had always had my heart set on getting married in the
church that all my family had been married in, and that I grew up going to...
the reason we didn't pursue it before is cause we didn't
think we needed to have everyone at the ceremony
part of our wedding, cause let's be honest
most people are more excited about the party after! :)
It was a very hard decision for me as an only child to only have
immediate family at the wedding because I really only have
my grandparent's and my parent's.... I wanted more people that I'm close with
to be invited and didn't want anyone to feel left out, so we made
the decision to go the Bethesda Lutheran Church.
What this means for our guests; if you were bummed that you weren't going to
get to see us get married, you will now be invited!
If you really only wanted to go to the reception (fun part!) then
you are welcome to do just that!
Or if you want to be part of both events we would love to have
everyone of you there to celebrate our Big Day!
We just want to make all our guests have a great experience and to leave
no one left out.
Also, I thought both Scott and I we would feel more like our
marriage was validated if we got to proclaim our vows and our love for each
other in front of all our family and friends!
In honor of my Grandparent's Ron and Marla Larson, my Parent's
Kevin and Rhonda Larson, and my Aunt and Uncle Ryan and Kristin Graden
who were all married in this church!
No comments:
Post a Comment