Thursday, October 16, 2014

Newlywed's

Our Journey as Newlywed's has begun!

We had SO much fun celebrating our Marriage with all our family and
friends and we couldn't have asked for a better day!

We often get the question of "How is Married Life?" and "When are you having kids?"

Well, married life is not much different then dating or engagement
life.... 
It's definitely more fun to call him my HUSBAND,
I know that I now have a partner in life that I get to enjoy
every thing big or small, that life has to offer us and that is pretty
exciting!

I love being Married! :)
20 Days in!

Also, the kids thing.... that is for us to know and you to find out!
(or in other words... no of your business! ha)

We are very much looking forward to going to
Mexico for our Honeymoon/ Attending a wedding!


No comments:

Post a Comment